January 21, 2007


Take That Promo on the making of Shine

Brilliant single with Mark Owen - errr - shining! He's looking more and more Hobbit-like as he ages.

Sarah Nixey When I'm Here With You

From her forthcoming album (1 month away!), this one features her remixer Mark Lodge as the MBD (mysterious bald dude).

Lucky Soul My Brittle Heart

Filmed in Brighton. Awww, I had a cold, grey time in Brighton (I mean that in a good way. It was atmospheric!).

Patrick Wolf Bluebells

Brilliant single - love the fireworks noises and the booming drums. Video? Obtuse... meandering...looks like an episode of Location Location Location hijacked by a listless teen. At least you can see him this time.


DanProject76 said...

Who needs TV when you have XO?

Three songs that I really like. Cheers mate!

Adem IAR said...

Gary! Mark! Patty! It's all so very lovely.

Dan said...

OK, totally liking that Sarah Nixey song. I might have to look around for a bit more of her stuff.


J'ason D'luv said...

I got sucked into the Take That comeback vortex, and have found that I like their early dancier stuff, the new stuff, but that 1995 album and half of their second album was totally boring balladry. I either really like or completely can't stand their singles...

Chris said...

Patrick Wolf looks like something out of a George Romero movie on that video... all green/gray and shambling. Decent song, though.