December 12, 2006

All these things should make me happy



For fans of Nip/Tuck, the song the cast lip-synced at the end is called Brighter Discontent by The Submarines. Without giving too much away, the changes at the end are welcomed! The show totally redeemed itself after a putrid 3rd season in 2005. Amazing casting this year, with Peter Dinklage, Catherine Denueuve, Jacqueline Bisset - not to mention the hilarious Rosie O'Donnell eps. Most importantly, of course, Julian McMahon resolved his hair issues...

Download Brighter Discontent now via iTunes.

PS: I love Kelly Carlson!

3 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You just reminded me to put these DVDs at the top of my Netflix queue... I've never seen the show, and knew there was something I wanted to add to the list...

midnight lounge said...

No doubt, O'Donnell made this season *so* engaging! Her Dawn Budge character was intriguing and "very familiar" all at once.

Joseph said...

I like the changes in the last episode too, but damn that sing-along was so barfy. Wasn't that done like eight years ago in Magnolia? And wasn't it super contrived even then?