September 27, 2006

"...tried to make me go to rehab..."



Yes, The Killers are vv good, but the new U2 By U2 book (excerpts) is gawjuhs. I fingered it last night (well, touched it, not stole it or...). Scatter'o'light (my U2 connection) has deets...Oh ma gawww! Imogen Heap has a mohawk! One year in and her CD is still going strong...Popbytes has a decent new Tori Amos song called "Take Me With You"...Gotta get up to get down...Is the new Amy Winehouse record what Aguilera was trying to accomplish, with less sheen? I bet Homo thinks yes. "Rehab" is pretty damn special, but sweet'art needs to eat...Paul Weller has a new single called "Wild Blue Yonder"...a leaked photo of Madonna on the set of "Jump"...Last night I bought Scissor Sisters. Tacky Best Buy only had the special edition, but it was 11.99 (that's 6.33 GPB!) with a free CD single thrown in, so there ya go. Anyway, it takes a PhD to open and close the fucking thing!...The George Michael tour is blogged by PopMuse...Note to ww.adh, I think the reviewers like Kayne too. He's just a wee bit glitter obsessed...Be sure to watch the Nerina Pallot video below...Finally, will God hate me if someone I know theoretically likes the Clay Aiken cover of Dolly Parton?

Thing I hate about this blog: How close the body text is to the right margin. Anyone know how to pad that in the code?

2 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

Dance on the big piece of wood, you wild tart! Dance!

Paul said...

ah B-flo. he makes my insides go funny peculiar...