September 16, 2006

Thinking of Rufus Wainwright's cock.




Rufus strips down for Marc Jacobs charity t-shirt. The “Nudie T-shirts” benefit the NYU School of Medicine's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group because your largest organ is your skin. The proceeds will go towards "advancing the care of melanoma patients through basic science, clinical research, clinical care, and training." The T-shirts are available at Marc Jacobs' New York stores now at $60. I should note that if I had not listened to my roommate in 2000, I would be long dead from melanoma. Sounds dramatic. Solving it wasn't dramatic - I caught it early and just had to have a chunk of my wrist carved out. Love your dermo and wear sunscreen.

Click here to see the funny window display (scroll down a bit). This very window is where my banner was photographed in July.

2 comments:

xolondon said...

I cannot believe NO ONE had anything to say about this of all posts!

babs said...

I posted about it in the previous entry, which may not count.