September 6, 2006

The banner



If you're interested in the pic on the banner, it has nuthin' to do with nuthin'. In July I took a picture of a creepy psychosexual child-in-makeup mannequin in a store window in the West Village. The store shall remain nameless so some twat doesn't come after me to demand a copyright fee. So there it is, because, you know, it looked cool.

Now, a question: Does this blog load slowly for you? I think it is a little slower if there are Youtube videos, but I don't see a difference between the templates. What has changed is the stats have plummeted. I still think it all went tear-shaped when Paul was away for a week and no one wanted to blog without him! I've also been very busy as of late, so with less energy and time to blog.

2 comments:

xolondon said...

not sure what happened but several folks posted comments that were sucked up by BLogger along with the header today. This is a repost.

homoeclectic said...

Well -I've name checked twice in 24 hrs - so you should see a tiny blip ;-)