August 28, 2006

XO, you've changed your hair!

Quickly: I never liked the old template: it had nothing to do with my style or personality. I hated the light text on dark background. This new look is going to take while to fix, so don't dig around, it's a mess! Whole posts will be white on white, or look "naff" - but it had to happen. There are still problems, like the way this text is too close to the nav on the right. I can't figure out how to pad that, but it'll get fixed. Anyhoo, I think of autumn like a new year, so this change rings it in!

I'll explain the banner later. xo

9 comments:

Samuel said...

Oooh er, I love it.

It looks really quite nice, and lovely. 'Tis amazing!

xolondon said...

you don't sound convinced! :) It will tale some getting used to, plus I have figured out how I will use bolding and color to signify links (which are not underlined anymore, yippee!)

ADD said...

Love it love it love it! You've tarted yourself up beautifully, TV.

Brittle said...

The banner feeatures a mannequin with goo on its lips which likely resulted from the over-exertion of its mouth. No further explanation necessary.

J'ason D'luv said...

You look like a whore now, darlin'! LOVE the new look!

Poor Paul's gonna come home and not recognize us.

M. said...

i luuuuv it!!! looks great :D

Donald said...

Nice change, but it's your great posts which keep me comin' back!

trill42 said...

Looks awesome, quite 'easy on the eyes'! ;) Nifty tabs, too.

babs said...

Ooh, pretty colors. They are nice. One does need a change from time to time in one's stuff on one's fridge or email or what have you. Or so I believe.