August 21, 2006

The songs that you sing, do they mean anything?



Oui, that is ma cher Charlotte Gainsbourg in the video above, singing her new song. J'adore her completely and will be her faithful servant. Le sigh as they say en Francais...Paul has returned with a full report from the V Festival. A must-read...The always good Music Like Dirt has a piece on Neil Hannon. Love this blog...PopJustice has the complete deets on Robbie Williams new CD that has too many songs and too many covers and one shit lead single...Speaking of which, I got a smackdown by some idiot on PopJustice last week for saying that MTV star Fergie is slutty. Well, just what does "London Bridge" mean?... Arjan is linking to the very first Dangerous Muse video. It sacrifices any sense of style for what looks like guaranteed airplay. Not what I was expecting, but the song is still a worthy hit. How can you not want me? I'm hawt... NME does yet another track-by-track of The Killers CD...This post actually used to have many more goodies, but Blogger ate them like a greedy fucktard, so this will end here.

5 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

OMG! Blogger was being such a dick this weekend! I saw on some Blogger Help message board on Google that Firefox is the best browser to use when using blogger.

I totally wasn't able to upload any photos at all on Sat. and Sunday, so I finally downloaded Firefox and it worked perfectly on there. Just FYI....

Samuel said...

Fergie is slutty? Wha!

Next you'll be telling me that the earth is a sphere and that the Sydney Opera House is in Sydney. If that is the case, then maybe I might have to believe that she is slutty.

Oh, and you might be correct about Firefox. While I don't use Blogger... I do use Firefox, and it is a good thing to have...

Paul said...

i just realised some of my v fest review is missing. silly blogger. But i just watched the ringer and am laughing my ass off too much to care :)

xolondon said...

Doesn't anyone want to say something nice about Mlle. Charlotte??

J'ason D'luv said...

I'm not familiar with her, but I like how this song is very Carpentars/Bacharac/'60s Cher-esque... I'd like to have her waist line, too!