August 2, 2006

The Other DM



Dangerous Muse have a forthcoming single called "Give Me Danger" that is streaming on myspace. It sounds very good, though it may be a grower (see what I did there?). It is very much like their other...3.... songs, so I hope the CD pushes a wee bit more on the arrangements / tempos. The picture above is from their recent Flaunt photoshoot and that picture is actually subdued compared to a few of them!

Remember that Arjanwrites is really the best place to go for Dangerous Muse Nuse.

4 comments:

Paul said...

curses you beat me to it - but i really like it already. music is being so good to me lately...

xolondon said...

To quote The Bextor, music gets the best of you (and vice versa)...

Paul said...

dangerous muse and a bextor quote?? if i wasn't doubled over with stomach pains i'd hug my monitor!

J'ason D'luv said...

Did you see the snazzy 7 page fashion spread with Dangerous Muse in the July Instinct? I might have bought extra copies if you need one...