July 25, 2006

Tremble Clef has done it again.
He adds another post to his canon of brilliant writing. In the excitement /anxiety of my trip to Boulder, I failed to mention that I had the opportunity to lunch with Mr. Tremble Clef / Brittle Lemon and we had a very nice time. It's sadly rare to find a kindred music-obsessed person. One that you know would happily separate from you upon entering Virgin Megastore and agree to meet 2 hours later for a quick check-in. Lucky for me, Mr. Tremble Clef (who lives on the other side of the, like, planet!) comes to DC every so often, so I am eager to meet up again and give him a more decent amount of my attention. If you don't read his
blog, do, it really is like no other!

2 comments:

Brittle said...

Aw, thank you, you're too kind and making my cheeks unusually rosy. I should note that I'm not bitter, though I do bend and snap easily. And I believe that if we went to Virgin Megawhore, instead of separating, it's quite likely we'd be fighting each other for the same CDs in every aisle.

xolondon said...

Brittle! I mean Brittle Lemon, not Bitter Lemon. :)