July 24, 2006

DM092506



Full details are out on the forthcoming Depeche Mode DVD/CD set called Touring The Angel: Live in Milan. It's due out September 25th. Watch a trailer now.

DVD: A Pain That I'm Used To / John The Revelator / A Question of Time / Policy of Truth / Precious / Walking In My Shoes / Suffer Well / Macro / Home / I Want It All / The Sinner In Me / I Feel You / Behind The Wheel / World In My Eyes/ Personal Jesus / Enjoy The Silence / Shake The Disease / Just Can't Get Enough / Everything Counts / Never Let Me Down Again / Goodnight Lovers / A Question of Lust / Damaged People

CD: A Pain That I'm Used To / John The Revelator / Precious / Suffer Well/ Macro/ I Want It All / The Sinner In Me / Damaged People

Watch this rip from the DVD... Precious

News courtesy of press release at DepecheMode.com

1 comment:

V said...

Thanks for the news. They did the same thing with Songs of Faith & Devotion. Released the album again in live format. Only this time, they can package it together with DVD whereas before you had to buy the VHS and the CD seperately.