June 17, 2006
The Dannii Minogue Songbook?
Dannii Minogue - or is that Daaannnii? - releases her Hits And Beyond CD on Monday. What I want to say about this event:
1) Dannii is not sister Kylie, but she is a good surrogate for Kylie when K's on sabbatical. Her voice is virtually the same, just not as good. Her songs are virtually the same, just not as good.
2) Why would anyone want to buy a full Dannii CD? This record pulls together the best stuff. I loves me some "You Won't Forget About Me." Love it. Got that? Love. It.
3) I am drunk on white wine sangria as I type this, so Dannii is lookin' mighty good.
4) Hear one minute samples of all the songs. Of the new tracks, other than the excellent single, "Love Fight" and "Good Times" seem best.
5) Dannii once had Nip/Tuck's Julian McMahon's dick inside of her. She was married to him, in fact.
6) Dannii is Australian but she spends mucho time in England and England is kicking ass and balls at World Cup.
7) They should have included the Madonna-esque "On The Loop" in my studied opinion. D'ya know it?
"Love Fight" (new track, lots of web chatter about this)
"Who Do You Love Now" (MP3 - stellar dance collab with Riva. A+)
"So Under Pressure" (better-than-the-video TV performance on YouTube)
Posted by xolondon