May 6, 2006

The youngest was the cherub



As you bitches can well guess, the above image was taken at the launch party for XO's Middle Eight and is now a single cover for the Morrissey single. Moz is probably talking here with me about the problems of going through customs... I am off the right side, taller than Moz, so cropped out of the pic. Anyway, I don't even know when this single is due, but sometime in the next 6 weeks...

CD Single:
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me

Maxi Single:
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Ganglord
A Song From Under The Floorboards
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (Video)

7 comments:

V said...

As usual, it's the b-sides that will get most of the attention. To date, my favorite is "Good Looking Man About Town"

Paul said...

how nice that Mozza was able to come to your blog site launch. Did you get to the bottom of the sexuality question??? :)

xolondon said...

Agreed Varant.

Paul, the answer to your question is contained in your question, of course!
Who came to YOUR blog launch?

Paul said...

i managed to rustle up 80s boy band Big Fun and Tommy Page thank you very much. That's shut you up hasn't it ;)

xolondon said...

Tommy Page! Wow - that is an obscure reference!

Paul said...

only people who aren't good enough for skating with celebrities for me ;) Boo hoo i need a shoulder to cry on :(

daavid said...

Damn, I'm in my stop-caring-about-Moz phase right now but I have to admit his new cover pics are genius.