May 15, 2006

I'll hit you like a truck.



Madonna's tour programme cover really does suck ass - that's not it above - but I am a total sucker for merch, so I'll buy the programme anyway. To make everyone feel better, I have a special, albeit huge, MP3 (15 MB!): a bitchin' remix of a song that will be performed on this tour.

Paradise (Not For Me) - Donny's Extended Dance Mix expired

Here also is one most people won't have. She's doing this song on the tour...

Erotic (Sex Book bonus mix) expired

Photo above courtesy of Michel's blog - check out his excellent Confessions Tour blog though he seems to not be updating and dumping the Madonna stuff into the other one. :(

4 comments:

Paul said...

fook me - i now have all the evidence i need! Darren has mocked me for years saying i have sung the wrong words to Erotica. I sing it'll hit you like a truck. He smugly thought he was singing correctly - i'll hit you like a chop. Oh i am now laughing so hard i've let my sucked in belly out :(

xolondon said...

of course it's truck, because that rhymes with the next non-line, "I'll teach you how to fuck."

Paul said...

i love being right. I feel so smug right now. I nearly wrote i feel so smut right now. Phew. Gotta go and work on that next non line with my dazza.... ;)

xolondon said...

Oh my! I thought you were saving yourself for marriage.