May 5, 2006

2006: The Top Ten Songs (so far)

in no order

Alexis Strum “Stay Until Summer”
Massive Attack w/ Terry Callier “Live With Me”
Skye Edwards “Tell Me About Your Day”
Pink “Who Knew”
Lorraine “Transatlantic Flight” / “I Feel It (Cicada Mix)”
Pet Shop Boys “Minimal”
Pet Shop Boys “Integral”
Sophie Solomon with KT Tunstall “Lazarus”
Hard Fi “Move On Now”

Laura Michelle Kelly “There Was A Time”

update: HOW did I forget Morrissey's "Dear God Please Help Me"??!


Paul said...

i don't get (or have) the new Pink album although any duet with the indigo girls is alright with moi. I am glad to see the female singer songwriters making such a bonnie showing... in 1989 my top song (tied) for the year were Jason Donovan - When You Come Back To Me and Kylie - Wouldn't Change a Thing and Debbie - Electric Youth. god, no wonder my parents came in the bedroom and said " if you want totell us you are gay, that would be ok..."

cunty bitch said...

skye is one of my favorite people--i'm glad she has solo stuff out! i must research and get that!!!