April 20, 2006

MP3s of the Day: Sucking in the 70's



Check out this 70's Fantastique list of tracks up today at MyExBestFriend

Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me
Paul Davis - I Go Crazy
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
The Knack - My Sharona
K.C. & The Sunshine Band - (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
Captain & Tennille - Love Will Keep Us Together
Robert John - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Don McLean - American Pie
Edward Bear - Last Song
Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
The Village People - Y.M.C.A.
Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

2 comments:

MyExBestFriend said...

Hey, hey - thanks for the shout....LMAO at that pic of yours...great stuff - I secretly have a crush on Travolta in the day! Great, great blog you've got going over here - have a good one!

xolondon said...

That picture is by the late 70's photog Guy Bourdin, whose estate sued the fuck out of Madonna for her Hollywood video, which was recreations of Bourdin pics. I hope they don't sue me too.

I have bookmarked your blog!