April 5, 2006

Moz, Track 5: In The Future When All's Well



I thank you
I thank you with all of my heart
Please, please stand up and defend me
In the future when all's well
Confront what you are afraid of
In the future when all's well


Can those really be Moz lyrics? It's the most positive track he has ever recorded, from what I can tell. Love does its thing. The chorus lyrics above are positively joyous! Exclamation point! I think this will be a single and its certainly worthy. By the way, like the piccie? It's from the last tour...a bit of gut-sucking, but not bad really.

You can hear this song in full at Sonorama.net

1 comment:

dallasblah said...

i hardly think ths is a happy song...

Please, please stand up and defend me
In the future when all´s well
Confront what you are afraid of
In the future when all´s well

Every day I play a sad game called
In the future when all´s well


just a guess, but i think this is probably about people living with HIV, waiting for a vaccine or a cure. it's about waiting and about the stigma. he's thanking those that support, but are stil afraid; and don't get close enough to defend.