April 6, 2006

Moz, Track 4, The Youngest Was The Most Loved


The youngest was the most loved
The youngest was the sheilded...
The youngest was the cherub


2:59? Go Moz! I love how you hear the opening lines and think, "Oh, that's me!" until you realized the youngest becomes a serial killer! This song has received much attention for the children's choir singing "there is no such thing in life as normal," but my fave bit is the la-la-la stuff at the end. Upbeat and definite single material.

Sonorama also has this MP3

3 comments:

Paul said...

I wouldn't kiss Morrissey - i don't care if he is Irish :)

xolondon said...

I am not sure Il Mozolini would kiss you either. But you might not say no to his guitarist Jesse Tobias.

J'ason D'luv said...

Do we know yet or not if these torrid-'80s-affair-with-Pete Burns allegations or true or not? If so, that tryst is best described as Slightly Disturbing Fabulosity.