January 20, 2006

Moz 06: "Explosive kegs between my legs”



Like that new pic?

I have been trying my utmost bestest not to post everytime I see new press or details regarding Morrissey's forthcoming CD of Ringleader Of The Tormentors, due April 3. I cannot pass up a link to a transcript NME’s preview of the record, courtesy of Morrissey-solo, the best fan site. Fans who've attended lsitening events in carious cities seem divided. Some love it and some liken it to the much reviled Southpaw Grammar. I doubt that is the case. A few things it does appear to be: much more personal than ever before, more adventurous musically and featuring some of Morrissey's best vocals, apparently in his upper register. I. cannot. wait.

I suspect this is the first of many posts about this CD.


UPDATE: The image above is used on the CD cover.

No comments: