December 21, 2005

XO's Favorite TV Star of 2005 is...



Rhona Mitra

She played the British detective Kit McGraw (cough cough) on Nip/Tuck this season. I love her steely quality and her truly expressionless line readings. She has this deep, raspy upper crust accent that is a joy to listen to and I love all peoples with dimples. In short, Rhona rocks my world; maybe she should record an album so she can take the place of Bitchin' Gwen?

Rhona Mitra's imdb bio



"Rhona Mitra, Rhona Mitra men have named you..."

2 comments:

willam said...

rhona is super sweet. the wardrobe people give her better shoes than me though (gucci vs. aldo).
tranny got a gun
WILLAM

xolondon said...

I was kind of hoping to hear that Rhona is ACTUALLY a real maneater who wears smokes Gauloises Blondes and drives a bitchin' vintage convertible!

Oh wait. I just described Princess Yum Yum!