December 23, 2005

2006: The Album Of The Year Will Be ...



Let's just get it out of the way now, right? Moz fuels the fire for his new album with the declaration "my most beautiful album" on the cover of the new NME. There is actually some news associated with this cover:

The first single Morrissey releases from Ringleader Of The Tormentors is called "You Have Killed Me" - written by Moz and Jesse Tobias- out at the beginning of March.

B-sides (which I'll buy!) are:

"Good Looking Man About Town" (written by Moz and Alain Whyte)
"Human Being" (written by David Johansen and Johnny Thunders)
"I Knew I Was Next" (written by Moz and Jesse Tobias)

I. Want. It. Now.

Meanwhile, the answer to my question below was Pet Shop Boys. More news on them soon.

1 comment:

V said...

Dude - He sure knows how to grab you with those titles, ey?

Can't wait.