- The second single, much better than "Hung Up"
- She's saying she's sorry in like ten languages over what sounds like an interpolation of the "Frozen" opening. I suppose Madonna has a lot to apologize for - like "Swept Away" or maybe that horrible song "I'll Remember"
- The hook is "I've heard it all before" and it will invade you like Avian Flu. Personally, I like the line, "There's more important things than hearing you speak."
- 2:44 has the signature Stuart Price sound: that cracking noise (guillotine or baseball hitting a bat?) he also uses on the New Order track and Bitchin' Gwen remix.
- There is a sample of The Jackson's "Can You Feel It" - can you hear it?
- Bonus freebie: see the album booklet at Say Hey