October 17, 2005

What I'm listening to now: iPod version

Rather than do my usual update of songs, I thought I would look at my recently played list on the iPod. Here is what I find:

The Music Lovers: The Former Miss Ontario my new favorite song
Richard Hawley: Coles Corner 60's-like swoony pop - good for night walking
Sugababes: 2 Hearts pretty orchestral ballad - melancholy - played multiple times in a row
Mark Owen: Believe In The Boogie re-added to ipod - great accent on this song
Christopher Cross: Minstrel Gigolo I have loved this song for 25 years trolls!
Depeche Mode: Nothing's Impossible moody electropop by Dave
Madonna: Hung Up kind of MEH - long version with more "times goes by so slowly" bits is better
Madonna: Justify My Love a classic - 15 yrs old now!
Scissor Sisters: Filthy Gorgeous (Paper Faces Vocal Mix) super smooth
Andy Bell: Love Oneself (with Claudia Brucken) love her voice on this
Human League: Human (ext version) while we were apart I was human too
Girls Aloud: Biology pisses all over most recent dance tracks - fat burner
Berlin: The Metro LA new wave classic
The Motels: Shame viva la Martha
Eurythmics: Was It Just Another Love Affair Pinot Grigio companion piece

1 comment:

V said...

When Claudia does the spoken part, it sounds sooooo Propoganda!