October 23, 2005

My eyes have been bugging me this weekend and I have no blogging inspiration (although I could do some reviews if I wasn't a lazy bastard). So that's why I'm quiet. I have found that some days there is way too much to report or comment on and other days, nada.

Songs I am listening to this weekend: "X-Static Process" and "The Beast Within" by Madonna, "Supernature" by Cerrone and some new tunes by The Cardigans ("Good Morning Joan" - hear it via Scenestars - and "Don't Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds)").

A few other comments:

  • The Pope just reaffirmed that priests need to be celibate. What a dick.
  • Harriet Myers will not make it to the Supreme Court (a real crystal ball I have, huh?)
  • Karl Rove and Scooter Libby will be out of the White House in 10 days!
  • Spike Lee thinks that the US govt blew up the levees in the black ares of New Orleans! Neglected them, yes, blew them up, no!
  • Ricky Martin sucks shit an d I am glad his record is not a big success. He looks like a "tina queen"
  • GO Melissa Etheridge for saying that she used medical marijuana. FUCK G. Bush.
  • As I type this, my tiny girl cat, Lucinda, is trying to get my attention by grabbing my hands

1 comment:

V said...

About Spike Lee. I think he said that there was a conspiracy to blow up the levees. I'm not sure he meant that that was what happened in the recent disaster.