Songs I am listening to this weekend: "X-Static Process" and "The Beast Within" by Madonna, "Supernature" by Cerrone and some new tunes by The Cardigans ("Good Morning Joan" - hear it via Scenestars - and "Don't Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds)").
A few other comments:
- The Pope just reaffirmed that priests need to be celibate. What a dick.
- Harriet Myers will not make it to the Supreme Court (a real crystal ball I have, huh?)
- Karl Rove and Scooter Libby will be out of the White House in 10 days!
- Spike Lee thinks that the US govt blew up the levees in the black ares of New Orleans! Neglected them, yes, blew them up, no!
- Ricky Martin sucks shit an d I am glad his record is not a big success. He looks like a "tina queen"
- GO Melissa Etheridge for saying that she used medical marijuana. FUCK G. Bush.
- As I type this, my tiny girl cat, Lucinda, is trying to get my attention by grabbing my hands