I recently came across an old article called Why Don't You...by Donatella Versace. I thought to myself, "This woman is filled with the wisdom of the ages." Let me share some of the things Donatella suggests you do to make yourself happy and fulfilled:
- Consider Lycra for your next equestrian adeventure.
- Wear a gold python leather trench over your gym clothes.
- Wear a cashmere cardigan over a jeweled bikini.
- Install a flat-screen TV with surround sound in your bathroom so you can watch movies while soaking in a hot oil bath.
- Create a collection of colored diamonds. Start small, the big ones will follow.
I quite like the picture of Donatella and Mariah above. They are like two large, absurdist Muppets. Doesn't Donatella look like Janice from the Muppet Show?