August 8, 2005

"You're breakin' my balls!"



While I was on vacation I saw Team America. Great movie! I especially liked all the scenes with Kim Jon Il. I want a Kim Jong Il doll! Anyway, for some reason, I was invited in my email to join Kim Jong Il's MySpace group! Yes, it's true!

Here are his details:

About me:
Why herro, so nice to see you. Ret me tell you a rittle bit about myself. I rike rong walks on the beach, enslaving western capitalists, and a bit of torture.


Who I'd like to meet:
Someone to keep my nuts snug.


5 comments:

V said...

America! Fuck Yeah!

V said...

..and derk-a-kerka street. (or something)

xolondon said...

My fave song was the Montage song at the end. :)

ADD said...

Freedom isn't free...it costs a buck 0-5.

xolondon said...

It's very quotable. Hi Doyanne! I need to catch up with you...