July 26, 2005

Off topic: Our president is an asshole

The president is apparently going to appoint John Bolton as our new guy at the UN. This is a national tragedy: Bolton is completely wrong for the job and will do nothing but harm to our nation. Colin Powell and Condi Rice don't like him! They agree, though Condi is supporting him to move him as far form her as possible. Once again, Bush bullies the world. He SICKENS me. Meanwhile, we have criminals continuing to run the show in the White House while a female journalist languishes in a jail cell for protecting these criminals.

And I'm not even touching yesterday's demise of labor, which you just know that criminal I mentioned is jumping for joy about as he steals money from the lower and middle classes to line Sam Walton and other buiness leaders' carpetbags. What the fuck is happening? The sad thing is, it'll get worse. You know it will. I wish many Americans would get their heads out of their asses and realize the man they voted for is NOT representing them in any way.

3 comments:

babs said...

I didn't vote for him. But then I'm a lefty academic and protested Bush senior in college. I've also been a dem since the 80s. :). And I think that's literally true. (I registered before I went to college.)

xolondon said...

Gosh, Babs, I just never would have guessed you to be a Democrat!? wink wink

J. J. said...

I think that the world has a skewed view of Americans. We here in America, by and large, HATE Bush. The last two elections were not valid. Most liberals know this. Ten minutes of investigation is all it takes to see that things are not the way they should be. This war in Iraq is being fought for the benefit of the Support Contracts, and the money that is being made by providing soldier services. Kellog, Brown and Root, a Halliburton subsidary, is being paid on contracts that were awarded without competetive bid. Suspiciously, Halliburton was run by Dick-head Cheney right up until the election. He was paid $20 million dollars as a "retirement gift" when he left to take the Vice Pres. office. This war is about money, at least on the US side of things. The terrorists are doing what they have been taught, which is to martyr themselves, while Bush and Cheney are doing what they have been taught, which is to peddle influence and take advantage of their positions to personally enrich themselves and their favored friends. At the taxpayer's expense. I can smell shit when it's being rubbed thickly on my upper lip, even when they tell me it's Ice Cream...