April 27, 2005

Kate Bush #whatever: mmmmh yes

One of the sexiest songs ever:

Then I'd taken the kiss of seedcake
back from his mouth
Going deep South, going down, mmh, yes
Took six big wheels and rolled our bodies
Off the Howth Head and into the flesh
mmh, yes

He said I was a flower of the mountain, yes
But now I've powers o'er a woman's body, yes
Stepping out of the page into
The sensual world

...and then our arrows of desire rewrite the speech,
mmh, yes
and then he whispered would I, mmh, yes
Be safe, mmh, yes, from the mountain flowers?
And at first with the charm around him, mmh, yes
He loosened it so if it slipped between my breasts
He'd rescue it, mmh, yes
And his spark took life in my hand and, mmh, yes
I said, mmh, yes
But not yet...

Hurry the fock up Kate. I am getting seriously impatient!

No comments: