October 30, 2004

She who loves bees



Tori Amos is releasing a new record on Feb 22. Here's a classic Tori quote from Billboard, which one imagines was delivered in a soft whisper with dramatic pauses and widening of the eyes:

The Beekeeper is musically inspired by the fact that the piano has realized that she has an organ," Amos says. "With my right hand on her organ and my left hand on her piano keys, I have been changed by the relationship between these two beautiful creatures, the Bosendorfer piano and the B3 Hammond organ.
click pic to enlarge

1 comment:

Music Cop said...

Hello xolondon. Just came across your blog whilst surfing generally, I find it very interesting. I'm trying to get a blog going on some of my sites but don't have the patience to keep it up! Anyway, if you fancy looking at the new live8 video which is out today, it's here.